1200 Thread Count
What is TENCEL™?
TENCEL™ is a natural, man made fibre which is also referred to as Lyocell.
Made with wood pulp from sustainable tree farms, TENCEL™ textiles are created though the use of nanotechnology in an award-winning closed-loop process that recovers or decomposes all solvents and emissions.
Advantages of TENCEL™ Fabric
- Environmentally Friendly
- Biodegradable Fabric
- Moisture Absorbent
- Eco Print
- Feel of Fabric
- Silky & Shiny
- Colour Rich
- Great for sensitive skin
- 100% TENCEL™: Made in Oeko-tex Standard 100 Factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standard.
- Strict Manufacturing Standard: Less than 0.3% size deviation, 100% match your duvet, quilt or comforter.
- Designs: For all seasons and offer the ultimate soft feeling. It's luxurious, breathable, stylist, skin friendly, hypoallergenic, dust resistant and durable.
- Elegant Color & Printed Pattern Design: Over than 100 copyright designs, providing unique and sweet private space for everyone. International pantone standard offers the elegant color and high-end pattern printed.
- Corner Ties: The end corner ties ensure that your bolster remains immovable in the case, fasten the bolster with ribbon at the end and keep the bolster right in place.
- Easy Care: Machine washable, never fade, dust-free, no shrink and wrinkle resistant. PLEASE use tumble dry low temperature. DON'T bleach or ironing.
50 x 76cm (2pcs)
- Original receipt is needed for exchange within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Product can be exchanged provided that the product is in new and original condition with the receipt.
FREE DELIVERY to whole Malaysia.
Delivery charges applicable based on countries reside.